Operating Room Manager
Vallejo, CA 94589 US
A national not-for-profit healthcare company in the Solano County Area is seeking a Department Manager to lead their Operating Room!
This organization is known for providing high-quality, affordable health care services while improving the health of their members and communities they serve for well more than 50 years. Serving over 10 million members through partnerships with over 35 hospitals, 700 offices, 23,000 physicians, and over 63,000 nurses.
As the Operating Room Department Manager, you will manage a 24-hour department ensuring staff provides high quality, accessible, cost effective care, and patient focused services to members across the continuum. You’ll develop clinical standards and be responsible for all resource budgeting, selection and development.
We are seeking a leader to drive quality, inspire their team members and above all else – create change for the better!
Schedule: 7am to 3:30 pm
Salary: $180,000 to $200,000
- Best Place to Work
- Great Place to Work
- Indeed’s Top-Rated Workplaces
- Top 50 company for Diversity
- Leader in LGBTQ Healthcare Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation
- Top 100 Military Friendly Employers
- Best Employer for Women by Forbes
- Named amongst World’s Best Hospitals 2020
- Current California RN license
- 5+ years of nursing experience in both patient care and management required
- BLS required
If you are experienced Manager, Director or Supervisor with an expertise in operating or surgical departments and would like to learn more about this opportunity, please apply directly to this posting. For serious inquiries, please email your up to date resume to Travis Buono at Tbuono@ghresources.com . I look forward to hearing from you!