Oncology RN Care Coordinator
Boston, MA 02215 US
GHR is partnered with a fast-growing, technology-enabled company that was founded to make a major, positive difference in the way medical care is delivered. They’re leading this shift by providing high-quality, real-time nursing care and services along with all the necessary tools and infrastructure to safely shift advanced, acute medical care from hospitals to the comfort of the patients’ home. We are deeply committed to creating superior patient and family experiences and outcomes.
We are currently seeking Oncology RN Care Coordinators to join our team for our new Oncology Program, based out of Boston!
- The Care Coordinator is responsible for providing high-quality patient care to various patient populations within the framework of Medically Home’s vision, mission, and values and includes the following key elements:
- Utilizing monitoring, assessment, planning, intervention and critical thinking skills to care for acute care patient populations in the home
- Navigating patients and families across the continuum of care
- Monitoring and responding to biometric data per Medically Home protocols
- Conducting home and audio/visual patient care visits
- Ensuring all interventions in the patient’s care plan are implemented efficiently with a patient centered approach
- Leveraging the resources and expertise of the Medically Home team and our supplier partners to implement collaborative workflows, standards, policies, protocols, guidelines and documentation systems to support safe, reliable, high-quality, evidence-based care with clinical protocols as the foundation
- Providing protocol driven assessment, care coordination and interventions as appropriate informed by medically
- Home protocols for diverse patient populations with a focus on oncology, medicine and post - operative care
- 7am – 7pm EST shift
- Weekend Rotation Required
- PTO/Sick/Parental Leave
- Parking Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- ~6 months of Oncology experience required
- 2+ years’ experience acute care/medical surgical experience high preferred
- Experience in acute care, oncology, geriatrics or clinical trial required
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity please apply directly to this posting.
For serious inquiries, you may email your updated resume to Pete Hladish at Phladish@ghresources.com.
I look forward to hearing from you!