Providence, RI 92647 US
Are you interested in an innovative organization transforming how healthcare is delivered to patients with complex medical situations?
Do you want to make in impact in the lives of patients with complex, chronic conditions?
If so, your day to day will include:
- Visiting your small panel of patients in the comfort of their own homes, up to 6 patients per day
- Creating a friendly and trusting relationship with each patient and his or her family
- Working in support of a collaborative, multidisciplinary clinical team who works in the field with you
- Performing comprehensive initial assessments for newly enrolled patients
- Managing patient care on a longitudinal basis, delivering proactive care to reduce unnecessary hospitalizations
- Diagnosing, prescribing, and treating patients, consistent with standard of care
- Partnering with the patient’s primary care provider and specialists to deliver integrated care
- Participating in a rotated on-call program for home-based patient support after-hours
Because of your commitment to your patients we're offering you:
- Highly competitive base salary plus bonus (received quarterly!)
- 401K, CME, Generous PTO, Auto Allowance, Child Care benefits, and more!
- Opportunity to work with clinicians who are passionate about fixing our broken system of care
- Mentorship from our physician for mentoring and supervision
- High job satisfaction and a rewarding clinical model since we emphasize high-quality clinical outcomes, rather than the number of patients seen
You would be an ideal candidate if you possess:
- Completion of Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA-C) accredited program
- 2+ years of clinical NP or PA experience
- Current unrestricted NP or PA state license, and current state driver’s license
- Passion for delivering care to patients with complex, chronic illnesses
- Willingness to conduct house calls
Thank you, look forward to connecting shortly!