Hempstead, NY 11550 US
The leader in doctor house calls in the Greater New York City Metropolitan area is seeking Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants to join their team!
This organization is known for bringing preventive, primary, and urgent care right to a patient’s doorstep. Through their care model they have earned a great reputation for achieving some of the highest patient satisfaction scores in the industry and 5 star ratings on closing gaps in care.
As a provider, you will work with colleagues who are board-certified in pediatrics, internal medicine, and family medicine. You will be supported by a dedicated personal driver and you will have a world-class technology team building you the tools you need to maximize efficiency while reducing overhead.
You will be empowered to develop deep patient relationships through unhurried visits, comprehensive care and immersion in the patient’s home environment.
- Typically see one to two patients an hour
- A dedicated driver or rideshare provides transportation while you maintain a medical supply kit
- Use of iPad for EMR charting
- Operational support for prescription refills, lab follow up, and coordinated care management
- 14 shifts per month
- 12.5 hour shifts, 8:00 am - 8:30pm
- $135,000K - $145,000K + Bonus
- Brooklyn, NY
- Queens, NY
- Bronx, NY
- Staten Island, NY
- Long Island, NY
- Greater work-life balance with the ability to chart as your driver takes you to your next patient
- Full-time employees are eligible to accrue paid sick leave
- 80 hours of PTO
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- Annual CME contribution
- Schedule flexibility
- Stock options
- Must have active NY state license and DEA
- Senior Patient Care Experience Required
If you would like to learn more about our Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant opportunities please apply directly to this posting. For serious inquiries, please email your up to date resume to Travis Buono at Tbuono@ghresources.com . I look forward to hearing from you.