Buffalo, NY 14220 US
Our client is seeking a Nurse Practitioner to join their groundbreaking team of healthcare professionals who are focused on making a major impact in healthcare by aligning every aspect of their health plans to support patients seeing providers, and by driving health improvements while creating a seamless member experience – all while eliminating duplicative costs!
Job Title: Nurse Practitioner
Location: Buffalo, NY
The Nurse Practitioner influences and ensures the best clinical care for their patients. The NP will leverage an integrated technology platform, complimented by an entire team of professionals including nurse care managers, health coaches, dieticians, pharmacists, psychiatrists, and social workers.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Providing comprehensive management of patients in the care setting that matches the patient’s needs. Includes diagnosis, assessment, and treatment on a longitudinal basis in partnership with the PCP
- Transitioning of care support via collaborative pathways with post-acute care facilities
- Accurately document patient conditions and encounters in an EHR
- Focus on caring for patients where their capacity allows – visits may occur in the clinic or the patient’s home. You will focus on identifying and relieving barriers to care, including functional capacity, SDOH, Behavioral Health, and other Medical Barriers. You will explore patient goals and align care with these goals in patients with complex medical conditions, post-acute, or nearing End of Life.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- You have completed an accredited program for Nurse Practitioner (NP/APRN)
- You hold an unrestricted license in the state for which you are applying
- NP’s/APRN’s must be board certified
- You have strong comprehension of clinical standards of care and are focused on quality of life for your patients
Interested in learning more or know someone who is? Please apply directly or send resumes to Jordyn Tomcykoski at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.