Nurse Practitioner - Sumter, SC
Sumter, SC 29150 US
Are you an expert in providing patients with relief from their symptoms? Are you passionate about guiding patients and caregivers through treatment choices and providing support? Would you be interested in joining the nation’s leading community-based palliative care provider team?
We are actively seeking Nurse Practitioners for our national organization in the Sumter, SC area.
This opportunity offers:
- Competitive 6 figure salary and additional large yearly bonus
- Monday to Friday schedule (full-time or part-time opportunities available)
- Excellent benefits package (health, vision, dental, etc.)
- Generous paid time off
- Opportunity to work with a leading organization
For Nurse Practitioners–this is an ideal opportunity for the individual who has the desire to impact the lives of the families we serve in palliative care. Our NPs collaborate with our Physicians, providers, and their family to develop plans of care in accordance with the patient’s health status, goals and values. We have a network of support in our Patient Care Center, which allows us to provide a network of clinical and non-clinical support to you.
· Provide services in home settings, within your designated territory to provide excellent care to a small number of patients daily
· Develop and implement clinical plans of care for adult patients facing chronic and complex conditions (i.e., co-morbid medical and mental health diagnoses, limited personal resources, chronic medical conditions)
· Gather history and physical exam and diagnostics and then develop and implement treatment plans given the patient’s goals of care and current conditions
· Ability to meet the patient’s and family’s physical and psychosocial needs with support
· Educate patients and families about medication usage, side effects, illness progression, diet and nutrition, medical adherence and crisis anticipation and prevention
· Maintain patient medical records and medical through the EMR systems
· Participate in continuing education as required by the state Board of Nursing
· Prescribe medication as permitted by the state Board of Nursing
· Family or Adult Nurse Practitioner with appropriate certification and licensure is required
· Previous experience in home-based services, complex cases and/or palliative care is preferred; some bedside hospital experience is a plus
· Possession of DEA registration or eligibility required
· CPR certification required
· Valid driver’s license and minimum state required liability auto insurance, and you are reimbursements for mileage as you travel in personal vehicle to scheduled appointments
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
All qualified and interested candidates are welcome to apply today!
Please send your most up to date resume and reach out to Dave Casavecchia (484)567-9463 for more information.