Nurse Practitioner - Same Day Care Provider
Baltimore, MD 21201 US
Nurse Practitioner (NP) – Same Day Care Provider
A large, reputable Population Health Management company is seeking a full-time Same Day Care Provider - Nurse Practitioner to join its expanding Healthcare Program in Baltimore, MD!
This non-profit organization is a Chronic Care, Patient-Centered innovative medical center dedicated to changing lives, improving quality, and driving down the cost of care.
The Nurse Practitioner will be a key member in the full, multi-disciplinary team working in collaboration with a multitude of other medical personnel in order to help patients become healthier and decrease their unnecessary medical utilization. The NP should have experience working with the adult population and high-risk, medically complex patients with multiple comorbidities.
Job Summary: The Same Day Care Provider is responsible for patient visits to manage acute onset of a new illness, acute exacerbations of chronic conditions, and members needing reassurance that a trip to the ER is not a necessity. The provider will support long-term management of chronic conditions by providing a platform to discuss exacerbating factors in real time, as well as potential behavioral modifications which can prevent a recurrence. The Same Day Care Provider will collaborate with the PCP and other members of the Integrated Care Team to ensure the visits support decreasing ER utilization, decreasing hospital admissions, and most importantly, increasing member satisfaction.
Nurse Practitioner Schedule: Full-time, 40 hours/wk
Nurse Practitioner Salary & Compensation:
- Between $100k - $125k, depending on experience
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Generous PTO and work-life balance
- 401k retirement plan, and more!
The Ideal Candidate:
- Maryland Licensed Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner (CRNP)
- At least 2+ years of experience as an NP in an Acute Care setting
- Detailed knowledge of care transitions, strategies for reducing readmissions, and chronic condition management interventions
- Experience with Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial populations
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- ACLS certification
Ashley Rosati - Managing Director