Nurse Practitioner (NP)
Baltimore, MD 21201 US
Nurse Practitioner (NP) – Baltimore
A large, reputable Population Health Management company is seeking a full-time Nurse Practitioner to join its expanding Healthcare Program in Baltimore, MD!
This non-profit organization is a Chronic Care, Patient-Centered innovative medical center dedicated to changing lives, improving quality, and driving down the cost of care.
The Nurse Practitioner will be a key member in the full, multi-disciplinary team working in collaboration with a multitude of other medical personnel in order to help patients become healthier and decrease their unnecessary medical utilization. The NP should have experience working with the adult population and patients with varying chronic medical conditions including CHF, COPD/Asthma, HTN, Diabetes, Chronic Renal Failure, and more.
Nurse Practitioner Schedule: Full-time, 40 hours/wk
Nurse Practitioner Salary & Compensation:
- Between $100k - $125k, depending on experience
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Generous PTO and work-life balance
- 401k retirement plan, and more!
The Ideal Candidate:
- Maryland Licensed Nurse Practitioner
- At least 2+ years of experience as an NP
- Experience within Community Health, Infectious Disease, Primary Care, or Internal Medicine
- Detailed knowledge of chronic disease management programs and services
- Experience with Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial populations
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- ACLS certification
To apply, please contact/send resume to:
Ashley Rosati - Managing Director