Nurse Manager - Operating Room
Bethesda, MD 20810 US
Nurse Manager – Operating Room
A large, highly recognized and progressive non-profit healthcare system is seeking an experienced, career-focused Nurse Manager for the Operating Room within one of their multiple hospitals in the greater Washington DC area! This is a great opportunity to join an organization that has been consistently growing year after year, while also offering their employees many opportunities for professional growth and career advancement.
With the support of a seasoned and tenured Assistant Nurse Manager, the OR Nurse Manager will hold 24/7 accountable and responsibility for the operational and clinical oversight of their 16 Operating Rooms and 2 Endoscopy Suites.
Experience / Qualification:
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) required, MSN preferred
- Maryland Licensed Registered Nurse
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Registered Nurse working with the Operating Room
- CNOR preferred
- At least 2 years of experience as a Nurse Manager within the Operating Room
- Strong leadership and communication skills is a must! Skilled and experienced in handling conflict resolution, collaborating with other hospital leaders, patient advocacy and staff development and retention
Schedule: Monday – Friday, Days with 24/7 accountability
Salary: $95,000 - $140,000/yr (Depending on Leadership experience)
- Extensive medical benefits available day 1 of employment!
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Many opportunities for professional growth and career advancement.
If you are looking to join an organization that has a great reputation for quality patient care, as well as for taking care of their employees both professionally and financially, please consider applying!
To apply, please contact /send resume to:
Senior Recruitment Manager
General Healthcare Resources