Nurse Manager - Call Center, Triage
Conshohocken, PA 19462 US
Nurse Manager – Call Center, Triage
One of the Philadelphia region’s TOP health networks is seeking a highly skilled RN Team Manager to oversee the Call Center and Emergency Response team in the greater Philadelphia area!
As the Team Manager, you will be responsible for the daily operations of a Call Center, designated to support the needs of patients, families and clinical staff for the organization’s home health, hospice, palliative care and infusion services. Oversight and direct reports consist of a cavalry nursing staff for urgent home health needs, triage nursing team, medical assistants and patient service representatives.
From supporting clinical staff with communication to coordinating incoming calls from patients and/or families with emergency needs, questions, etc…the Team Manager is responsible for coordinating and maintaining a consistent workflow throughout the call center to ensure any/all patient care needs are being addressed and handled effectively, efficiently and in a timely manner.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Support staff in development of performance and professional growth (clinical or career)
- Manage and maintain an efficient patient flow initiatives through facilitation of care coordination activities.
- Determine gaps in efficiency and work with health care teams to meet goals.
- Share/disseminate research-based clinical interventions and best practices to improve patient care
- Ensure rapid and effective implementation of best practices. Participate in promotion and coordination of research-based practices that foster improved methods of patient care and practices.
- Optimize cost performance/workload management.
- Ensure patient, employee and internal partner satisfaction targets and measures are established and met on a periodic basis.
The ideal candidate will come with a strong nursing background and clinical knowledge of patients with various conditions and diagnoses in order to appropriately coordinate and direct care to the appropriate division. Strong communication, problem solving skills and the ability to multi-task is a must! Triage or call center experience, highly preferred. At least 1-2 years of experience in a supervisor, charge nurse or management role within a healthcare setting, highly preferred.
Schedule: Full-time, Monday – Friday
Compensation: $75,000 - $110,000/yr (Depending on Experience)
- Extensive medical/dental/vision coverage
- Over 5 weeks Paid Time Off
- Up to $8,000/yr toward continuing education / tuition reimbursement
- Competitive 403B
- Many opportunities for professional growth and career advancement
- PA Licensed Registered Nurse
- BSN required, MSN preferred
- Minimum of 5-10 years of progressive nursing or allied healthcare experience required with demonstrated leadership and management skills
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care based on physical, psychosocial, cultural, educational, safety and related criteria appropriate to the age of the patients served in his/her assigned area.
- Ability to use personal computer, computer applications and equipment to support patient care delivery.
- Triage nursing or call center experience, preferred
- Strong clinical skills and nursing background in home health, infusion, hospice, acute care or critical care
To apply, please contact/send resume to:
Alyssa Comita - Senior Recruitment Manager