NP - Geriatrics
Wilmington, DE 19801 US
Nurse Practitioner - LIFE Program
Living Independently for the Elderly
A gorgeous LIFE Center in the state of Delaware is seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner to join their growing team. The ideal Nurse Practitioner will have at least 1 year of NP experience providing primary care to the geriatric patient population. Nurse Practitioner will be responsible for collaboration with a multi-disciplinary team in this established LIFE Program and will be working out of their LIFE Center based in New Castle County, DE.
- Reputable, nonprofit organization that is financially stable
- Full time, permanent position with a well-known organization
- Monday - Friday day shift hours with minimal On Call Coverage
- NP is responsible for providing daily Primary Care clinical work for the LIFE participants
- Minimum of 2 years pf experience working with the geriatric population required
- Adult Nurse Practitioner, Gerontology Nurse Practitioner or Family Nurse Practitioners welcome to apply.
- Must have a passion for the elderly population.
- Competitive salary ranging from $105,000 - $125,000 annually DOE
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental and vision
- 403B plan with company paid match
- Tuition reimbursement, continuing education offered
- Over three weeks paid time off!
Active Nurse Practitioner license in the state of DE
Strong work history
Ability to provide three professional references
2 years of clinical experience working with the geriatric population
CPR certification required
For more information, please contact Ashley Rosati at GHR Search