Mental Health Professional (LCSW/LPC/LMFT)
Portsmouth, VA 23703 US
Mental Health Social Worker – LCSW / LMFT / LPC
Licensed Clinical Social Worke / Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist, Licensed Professional Counselor
A highly reputable health network is seeking Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Licensed Marriage & Family Therapists and Licensed Professional Counselors to join their pediatric mental health division! This is a very exciting opportunity to join a progressive, expanding health network and work within a brand new, state-of-the-art mental health facility.
Due to growth and plans for continued expansion, they are seeking experienced, career-focused Clinical Social Workers to join their pediatric inpatient and outpatient departments. There are many opportunities and potential for career growth and advancement, the organization is known for truly investing in their employees. The organization values employee work -life balance and are very dedicated to ensuring a strong, supportive work culture and environment.
While reporting to the Mental Health Therapy Manager, the LCSW / Mental Health Professional will provide oversight, coordination and management of the respective patient caseload and serve as the initial point of contact for incoming Virginia Mental Health Access Program (VMAP) consult requests. You will work closely with the Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist (CAP) to provide rapid clinical telephonic/telehealth consultation and support services to primary care providers (PCPs).
Opportunities available within their Outpatient, Acute Care & Partial Hospitalization programs
Schedule: Full time, Monday – Friday – Day shift!!
Compensation: $60,000 – 90,000/yr (depending on experience)
- Over 4 weeks Paid Time Off + competitive 401k
- Extensive Benefits
- $5,000/yr toward tuition reimbursement
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement
- Very unique opportunity to join a team within a brand-new hospital
- Current Virginia license in one of the following: Clinical Social Work (LCSW), Professional Counseling (LPC), Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) or Clinical Psychologist
Graduate of an accredited college or university with a Master’s degree in a related field.
- Minimum of five years of clinical work experience.
- At least 2 years of experience working with children and the pediatric population in outpatient or inpatient settings
- Must have a specialization in child and adolescent behavioral health as documented by education and previous work experience.
- Supervision and/or consultation experience required.
- Experience working with primary care providers required.