Medical Technologist Blood Bank
Paoli, PA 19301 US
Medical Technologist – Blood Bank
GHR Search is currently partnered with a prestigious hospital health system located in the Philadelphia Suburbs conducting a confidential search for a Medical Technologist focusing on Blood Bank.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Blood Bank tech to follows lab procedures for specimen handling and processing.
- Will need to perform laboratory technical procedures of mild and elevated difficulty with guidelines.
- Correctly read, understand, document, and retain records of patient test results.
- Evaluate precision and completeness of outcomes prior to releasing in the
- Non-profit, financially stable multi-hospital health system affording job security and opportunities for career development
- Monday to Friday night shift schedule.
- Healthcare Coverage begins day one of employment
- Fully funded pension plus a 403b plan with company match
- Salary range is depending upon experience and educational credentials
- Bachelors Degree in Biology, Medical Technology or related field
- ASCP Certification
- SBBs Certification highly preferred
- 1 years of blood bank experience in a busy acute care hospital preferred.
- Strong clinical and technical skills in the blood bank
- Advanced skill set as it relates to blood bank technology and electronic cross matching