Medical Director - Philadelphia PA
Philadelphia, PA 19125 US
Our client is currently seeking a full-time is seeking a dynamic and committed Medical Director to join our National team of Medical Directors. This is a combined clinical and leadership role, crucial to driving success in our value-based center and community market.
You'd be a great fit for this position if you have 5+ years of combined clinical and management experience in healthcare services, and interest and knowledge of value-based care. Active MD or DO in Pennsylvania.
You’d be a great fit if you are:
• Committed to excellence and bring a growth mindset to everything you do
• Patient- and mission-focused, with a passion for healthcare and service to the providers who deliver healthcare
• Accountable, holding yourself and others to a high standard and seek to support and develop others
• Agile, yet thoughtful and can work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
This role involves both the center and the community. The Medical Director works closely with the Practice Administrator and the Market General Manager and is responsible for all clinical care in the center and community.
The role will involve:
• Supervision of all clinicians (center-based and community based) and highly supported clinical teams.
• Oversight of clinical care, with direct provision of care (approx. 20% of time)
• Close collaboration, forming relationships with payors, health plans, hospitals and community providers. You will need to be active in the community.
Please feel free to forward this msg to ANYONE you think may be interested to DFriedman@ghresource.com
Looking forward to Connecting.
Sr Recruiting Manager
Helping You Help Others