Manager of Proposals
Philadelphia, PA 19104 US
We are actively seeking a full time and permanent Manager of Proposals for a large healthcare organization within the Philadelphia, PA area!
This positions is offering:
- Ability to work with a solid organization and well established team
- Competitive 6 figure total compensation
- Amazing benefits package including:
- Inexpensive and great coverage of health, vision, dental
- Generous amount of paid time off
- Excellent retirement plan with employer match
- The Manager of Proposals will organize and oversee proposal writing, editing, illustration and production efforts in response to requests for proposals, information and oral presentations. Oversee a team of proposal coordinators and leads. Prepare proposal development schedules, identify the personnel needed, delegate responsibilities and to be responsible for delivering high-quality proposals on deadline. Read and analyze requests for proposal (RFPs) and requests for information (RFIs).
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required
- 5+ years' experience in proposal writing and management required
- Strong presentation skills, written communication and technical documentation
- Experience with process improvement, planning and market knowledge
- People management skills: coaching, motivating and leadership
Please, send your most up to date resume to Dave Casavecchia or call (484)567-9463 for more information.