MSW Inpatient Care Manager
Allentown, PA 18109 US
MSW – Inpatient Case Manager
A large, multi-site health network is seeking experienced, Masters-prepared Social Workers to join their Inpatient Care Management division in one of their multiple healthcare facilities throughout the region! This is a great opportunity for experienced MSW / Social Workers that are looking for a new challenge in their career, where you can utilize your clinical knowledge and skills in more of a non-clinical role that will still play a crucial role in ensuring patients are receiving the highest level of health care services, while also reducing their chances of being readmitted into the hospital.
- Full-time and Part-time, Monday- Friday – 8:00am – 4:30pm
- Full-time, 10:30am – 7:30pm
- very MINIMAL weekend requirement that consists of working a Saturday OR a Sunday, not the entire weekend.
- Weekend Program, Day Shift Opportunities!
This is an expanding, progressive and financially stable organization that has a great reputation for the quality of their patient care, as well as offering employees many opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
Salary: $60,000 - $80,000/yr
- Extensive medical/dental/vision benefits
- up to $6,000/yr toward tuition reimbursement
- Over 4 weeks Paid Time Off
- Master of Social Work (MSW) – Required
- At least 1-2 years of in healthcare industry experience
- Case Management experience is preferred but NOT REQUIRED, as they offer a very detailed and thorough orientation and training process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.