Locum - Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant
Newport, RI US
GHR Search - Locum Services is currently partnered with one of the nation's fastest-growing, risk-based, integrated care companies providing a diverse range of services to the geriatric population. We are seeking full time Locum Nurse Practitioners or Locum Physician Assistants to provide comprehensive patient care in the patient’s homes within specific territories of Rhode Island.
Are you looking to add more flexibility to your schedule? Interested in the opportunity for some remote work? Are you an Advanced Practice Provider with a passion for providing excellent patient care? Apply today!
Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant (NP/PA) - APP Schedule:
Monday - Friday, Field-Based/Remote Admin
- Newport, RI
- North Kingston, RI
- Warwick, RI
Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant (NP/PA) - APP Job Description:
- Provide patient care at the home and via telemedicine.
- Provide comprehensive primary and palliative care.
- Prescribe medications.
- Determine appropriate patient care plans in collaboration with interdisciplinary teams.
- Diagnose and treat patients based on observation.
GHR Search Offers:
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- W2 employment
- Health, Vision, and Dental insurance after 30 days of employment
- Mileage reimbursement for some contracts
- 401K after your first paycheck
- Malpractice insurance provided
- Weekly Compensation: $3,000-$3,800 depending on experience
Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant (NP/PA) - APP Minimum Requirements:
- Board Certified NP/PA in Rhode Island
- DEA License in Rhode Island
- Experience Treating Geriatric Patients
- BLS Certification
- Valid Drivers License and reliable transportation
- COVID-19 Vaccination