Toms River, NJ 08755 US
A large, non-profit, patient-focused healthcare system in New Jersey is seeking experienced Pediatric Psychologists to join their team.
Known for their comprehensive and progressive healthcare services, this organization is nationally recognized for providing advanced and specialized healthcare services for all their patients, specifically in regards to the pediatric population.
Due to recent growth and anticipated expansion, they are seeking experienced Pediatric Psychologists to work with the pediatric patient population with various simple to medical complex conditions and diagnoses. From depression, anxiety and mood disorders to behavioral problems, autism and complex physical disabilities such as traumatic brain injuries and spinal cord injurie, the Pediatric Psychologist will evaluates each patient’s psychotherapeutic needs, performs psychological testing and provides psychotherapy for inpatient and/or outpatient populations as indicated.
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Individual, family, group psychotherapy
- Attend program development and conferences for patients treated or evaluated.
- Provides in services to staff and community agencies as needed
- Perform complete psychodiagnostic evaluations
- Disseminates findings accurately and sensitively and according to Department policy.
- Understanding the developmental needs of each patient when planning goals and implementing treatment
- PhD, PsyD or EdD, required
- At least 2 years of recent experience working with pediatric and adolescent populations
- At least 1 year of current experience working with children on the autism spectrum
- Experience in cognitive behavioral modification
- AHA BLS Provider Certification required.
- New Jersey Licensed Psychologist license, required
Salary: $80,000 - $110,000/yr
- Extensive medical coverage, competitive 403B
- Over 5 weeks Paid Time Off + Holidays
- Many opportunities for continuing education and career advancement
- Bonus Incentives
If you are looking to join a healthcare organization that’s core values revolve around the delivery of compassionate, patient-centered care, please consider applying!
To apply, please contact/send resume to:
Alyssa Comita - Senior Recruitment Manager