Licensed Independent Social Worker - LISW
Flint, OH 48501 US
Licensed Independent Social Worker - LISW - Outpatient Therapist
A nationally recognized healthcare organization is seeking experienced, career-focused Outpatient Therapists to join their growing team in the Columbus, OH area.
This is a great opportunity to join an organization that comes with a wonderful reputation for enhancing the awareness and providing compassionate, personalized treatment and recovery services for patients of all ages with eating disorders, including anorexia, bulimia, binge eating disorder, compulsive eating, Other Specified Feeding or Eating Disorders (OSFED), Avoidant/Restrictive Food Intake Disorders (ARFID) and related mental health and body image issues.
Qualified candidates will be Independently licensed in the state of Ohio as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, Licensed Independent Social Worker or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist.
As an Outpatient Therapist, you will be responsible for providing individual, group, family or couples psychotherapy, while also collaborating with a multi-disciplinary team in order to deliver comprehensive treatment to the client and their families.
Schedule: Monday – Friday, Full-time, Days
- Due to the pandemic, the position will require remote work to start
Compensation: $57,000 - $78,000/yr (Depending on Licensure and Experience)
- Extensive medical coverage
- Over 4 weeks Paid Time Off
- Many opportunities for continuing education and professional growth
- Must be independently licensed in the state of Ohio with one of the following: Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC), Licensed Independent Social Worker (LISW) or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- A minimum of 1 year of clinical experience
- A least 1 year of recent experience working with patients with eating disorders, preferred
- Experience working with all age groups, adolescents and adults
To apply, please contact/send resume to:
Alyssa Comita – Senior Recruitment Manager