LCSW - Addiction Recovery
Greenville, NC 28025 US
Summary: GHR is looking for a LCSW to join our partner’s full-time team in the Greenville NC area. This role comes with excellent benefits, a 401K match, and license reimbursement.
They address a wide range of problems from anxiety and depression to severe and persistent mental illness to issues around death and dying. As part of a multidisciplinary team, you will have the chance to make a big difference in the quality of life for their residents. You will solve problems, deliver excellent clinical care, and provide a critical link in the care a vulnerable population.
- Previous experience with recovery-oriented rehabilitation services in group or individual settings
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be capable of working with diverse populations
- Must be able to collaborate well with others
- Emotional resilience and stability
- Licensed as a LCSW in the state of North Carolina
- Master’s degree in Social Work
- At least 2 years of professional experience in the addiction industry
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
John Lotwick at GHR Search