Interim RN Supervisor - Long Term Care
Somerset, PA 15501 US
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor – Interim
Are you seeking a career opportunity that offers a flexible schedule and premium pay rates? Have you ever considered a contract assignment?
General Healthcare Resources is currently in search of hardworking, driven, and compassionate nursing professionals for several Interim positions in the Greater Pittsburgh area.
A large, not-for-profit and highly reputable multi-site healthcare network is seeking both an 11p-7a and 3p-11p Registered Nurse Supervisor to join its team.
This Skilled Senior Care Center has been consistently named a “Great Place to Work,” as demonstrated by the longevity of its staff, and is looking for several experienced Nurses and Nursing Supervisors within Long-Term Care.
Registered Nurse Supervisor Schedule:
- 11:00p – 7:00a or 3:00p – 11:00p
- Weekends as needed.
- Contracts without weekend requirements are available!
Interim RN Supervisor Qualifications:
- Active, unencumbered Registered Nurse (RN) License in PA
- At least 2+ years of RN experience, preferably in Long-Term Care (LTC)
- Excellent leadership, communication and customer service skills
- Ability to provide three (3) positive, professional references
- Completion of compliance checklist prior to your first day
Interim RN Compensation:
- Between $50 - $65/hour, depending on experience
- Weekly Pay, Direct Deposit
- Benefits after 30 days
- 401k after 30 days
To apply, please contact/send resume to:
Ashley Rosati - Managing Director