Interim Director of Nursing (DON)
Harrisburg, PA 17025 US
Director of Nursing (DON) - Interim
Are you a seasoned leader with a strong background in healthcare? Do you seek to impact change and want to be a part of a team of industry leaders that are making a difference?
GHR Search is currently seeking several experienced Nursing Leadership Professionals for various Interim Director of Nursing (DON) assignments, in and around a 150 mile radius of Plymouth Meeting, PA.
The Interim Director of Nursing will perform a full range of professional DON assignments in a full-functioning capacity. This opportunity is an immediate start, with potential to transition to permanent employment.
Interim DON Qualifications:
- Active, unencumbered Registered Nurse (RN) License in PA
- At least 3+ years of RN Management experience, preferably in Long-Term Care
- Able to build solid relationships with all levels of staff, interdisciplinary team, residents and families
- Excellent leadership, communication and customer service skills
- Ability to provide three (3) positive, professional references
- Completion of compliance checklist prior to your first day
Interim DON Compensation:
- Weekly pay, Premium rates
- May be eligible for Time and a Half
- Mileage reimbursement for some contracts
- Benefits after 30 days
- 401k after 30 days
To apply, please contact/send resume to:
Ashley Rosati - Managing Director