Infection Prevention Coordinator
Willow Grove, PA 19090 US
Infection Prevention RN (BSN) – Acute Care Hospital
A small, local Community-based acute care teaching Hospital in Philadelphia is currently seeking a full time, exempt, Infection Prevention Nurse (RN) for their facility.
The Infection Prevention RN will be responsible for monitoring infection rates throughout the organization and taking the lead in the hospital’s Infection Prevention program. The Infection Prevention Nurse is responsible for monitoring infection rates throughout the organization. Will also be responsible for maintaining AND upgrade-tracking methods for surveillance in order to produce meaningful data and outcomes for patients and hospital staff. The Infection Prevention Nurse will also be responsible for hospital-wide education related to his or her duties. This position will be available as a resource on infection control topics to staff, patients and the community.
If you or anyone you know is interested in furthering their Nursing Career within a patient-cantered, non-profit organization that is nationally regarded for quality patient outcomes, please consider applying!
This organization offers:
- Competitive salary rates
- Over 4 weeks of PTO
- 403b plan with company match
- Affordable healthcare coverage options to all full time employees.
- Candidate must possess a current RN licensure in the State of PA
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) is required
- Master's degree preferred.
- Must be a Member of APIC Professional Group-CIC certification (or within 2 yrs. from date of hire).
- Minimum of two years previous Infection Prevention/Infection Control experience is required.
- Minimum of three years experience in an acute care hospital setting with a working knowledge of aseptic techniques and of principles of epidemiology and infectious disease.
- At least one year of bedside education is highly preferred.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT ANITA SHAYEGAN AT GHR SEARCH