Hospice Operations Director
Portland, OR 97035 US
A national not-for-profit healthcare company in the Portland, Oregon Area is seeking an Operations Manager to join their Hospice & Palliative Care Team!
This organization is known for providing high-quality, affordable health care services while improving the health of their members and communities they serve for well more than 50 years. Serving over 10 million members through partnerships with over 35 hospitals, 700 offices, 23,000 physicians, and over 63,000 nurses.
As the Hospice & Palliative Care Operations Manager, you will develop short and long term strategic plans for our programs. You’ll be responsible for projects to improve quality and cost effectiveness.
We are seeking a leader to drive quality, inspire their team members and above all else – create change for the better!
Salary: $115,000 to $130,000
- Best Place to Work
- Great Place to Work
- Indeed’s Top-Rated Workplaces
- Top 50 company for Diversity
- Leader in LGBTQ Healthcare Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation
- Top 100 Military Friendly Employers
- Best Employer for Women by Forbes
- Named amongst World’s Best Hospitals 2020
- BSN with 2+ years of hospice experience and 2+ years leadership experience or ASN with 4+ years of hospice experience and 2+ years of leadership experience
- 3+ years of progressive leadership experience
- 3+ years of experience in critical care, oncology, chronic disease management, pain management, geriatrics, palliative or hospice care
- BLS required
- CHPN (Certification of Hospice and Palliative Nurses) required within 1 year of employment
If you are experienced Manager, Director or Operations Leader with an expertise in palliative, hospice, or geriatric care and would like to learn more about this opportunity, please apply directly to this posting. For serious inquiries, please email your up to date resume to Travis Buono at Tbuono@ghresources.com . I look forward to hearing from you!