Hospice Nurse - Assistant Nurse Manager
Princeton, NJ 08540 US
Hospice RN – Assistant Nurse Manager
A highly reputable, progressive and growing health network is seeking an experienced, career-focused Assistant Nurse Manager for their Hospice division, based in the Mercer County NJ area.
This is a great opportunity for a seasoned, career-focused Hospice RN that is looking to take the next step in their career into a leadership role!
The organization comes with a wonderful reputation for providing the most advanced health care services and the highest quality of patient care for a wide variety of conditions and diagnoses. In addition, they are also known for investing in their staff professionally and financially by offering many avenues for professional growth and career advancement!
While reporting to the Hospice Nurse Manager, you will be responsible for providing clinical oversight and support for the hospice clinical staff, coordinating referrals and new patients, overseeing home health aides and scheduling, filling in for Nurse Manager when needed. In addition, you will also carry a small caseload of patients when needed due to high patient volume or team coverage.
Schedule: Monday – Friday, Days, No Weekends!
Compensation: In addition to competitive salaries, this organization is known for offering a very generous benefit package and many opportunities for professional growth and career advancement!
- Extensive medical coverage for employees and families
- Over 5 weeks Paid Time Off + Holidays
- Competitive 401k
- Up to $8,000/yr toward continuing education and tuition reimbursement
- Mileage reimbursement
- NJ Licensed Registered Nurse
- BSN – required, MSN - preferred
- At least 5 years of recent palliative care and/or Hospice nursing experience
- At least 1-2 years of supervisory or leadership experience within a hospice setting, highly preferred
To apply, please contact/send resume to:
Alyssa Comita – Sr. Recruitment Manager