Home Health Registered Nurse
Reading, PA 19605 US
Would you like to work with one of the region’s top hospitals? We currently are seeking an experienced Home Health Registered Nurse to join our team in the Berks County Area. This is an opportunity to become part of our nationally recognized organization. We are consistently recognized as an organization as a whole, but also our staff for excellence year after year.
Schedule: Monday to Friday 8am to 4:30pm
Salary: $62,000 - $88,000
Perks & Benefits:
- Generous Continuing Education Units
- BEST IN PA – Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans to Choose From
- FSA & HSA
- Retirement Savings Program
- Competitive Salary and Generous Paid Time Off
- Performs a complete health assessment.
- Implements and evaluates the interventions identified in the Plan of Care and updates and revises, as necessary.
- Assesses the physical, psychosocial, spiritual, and environmental needs of the patient and family and develops goals and Plans of Care.
- Reassesses health care needs on each subsequent visit and modifies the Plan of Care with any change in patient condition.
- Advocates for clients in obtaining needed services.
- Discharges the patient, when appropriate, notifying the physician and manager. Instructs the patient and/or family how to access any necessary follow-up.
- Develops a written Plan of Care in accordance with the patient’s diagnosis and family needs, physician orders, and the Corporation’s policies and procedures. Coordinates the development of the Plan of Care with other disciplines providing care for the patient.
- Observes, evaluates, and reports to physician any changes that would suggest a need to alter the Plan of Care.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity please apply directly to this posting. For serious inquiries please email your up to date resume to Travis Buono at Tbuono@ghresources.com . I look forward to hearing from you.