Enrollment Specialist - Healthcare
Burlington, NJ 08505 US
Healthcare Enrollment Specialist
A large, reputable healthcare system is seeking an Enrollment Specialist to join their expanding Healthcare Program. This is a great opportunity to join a large, very stable and reputable non-profit healthcare system that places a high value on the quality of their care for patients, across all spectrums of care.
In collaboration with the Community Liaisons, the Enrollment Specialist is responsible for completing comprehensive intake assessments for prospective candidates for the adult day program, gathering all pertinent information, as well as educating patient on the benefits and features of program.
The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of experience working with the geriatric population and a strong knowledge/understanding of healthcare medical insurance billing, banking, mortgage or finance. A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required, as is a valid driver’s license, insurance and reliable vehicle. Bi-lingual in both English and Spanish, highly preferred...not required.
Salary & Compensation: $43,000 - $58,000/yr
- Uncapped bonus potential!
- Over 4 weeks Paid Time Off, competitive 403B and extensive medical coverage
- Mileage reimbursement
Schedule: Fulltime, Monday – Friday, Days
While there is a lot of autonomy and independence in this role, you will be in consistent communication and collaboration with a seasoned, supportive team of other Enrollment Specialists and Community Liaisons.
- At least 1 year of experience working with the geriatric population
- A strong knowledge/understanding of healthcare medical insurance billing, banking, mortgage or finance.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, required
- Valid driver’s license, insurance and reliable vehicle, required
- Bi-lingual in both English and Spanish, highly preferred