Director of Occupational Health - NP
Baltimore, MD 21201 US
A hospital in the Greater Baltimore County Area is seeking a Nurse Practitioner for their Occupation Health Division to join their team as the Director!
As the Director of Occupational Health, you will be responsible for directing all clinical and business operations of the occupational & employee health & wellness health clinics.
- You’ll oversee surveillance programs, return to work, health screenings, and medical case management (FML Workers’ Compensation), and fitness for duty programs
- You’ll lead and supervise a team of employees including permanent and temporary staff
- You’ll provide leadership to achieve clinical financial and organizational outcomes
- You’ll be a promoter of innovation and excellence in clinical, service and team performance
Salary: $145,000 to $160,000
- MSN or DNP required
- MBA or MPH highly preferred
- 10+ years of experience in primary care or occupational health
- 5+ years of management experience
If you are a Nurse Practitioner with leadership experience in the primary care or occupational health field and would like to learn more about this opportunity to join the team as the Director of Occupational Health, please apply directly to this posting. I look forward to hearing from you!
For serious inquiries please email your up to date resume and availability to connect to Travis Buono at Tbuono@ghresources.com .