Director of Nursing
Homer Glen, IL 60491 US
Director of Nursing- Orland Park, IL
We are seeking a Director of Nursing for a 65 bed skilled nursing facility located in Orland Park area. This facility sits on a gorgeous campus and is currently rated at 4/5 stars by Medicare. Salary and benefits are excellent including annual bonus and loan forgiveness.
- Lead overall operations of the Nursing Department according to local, state, and federal guidelines under the direction of the Administrator and Medical Director.
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures to govern the Nursing Service Departments daily operations.
- Make recommendations to the Administrator to improve operational excellence.
- Assist in planning residents’ discharge planning.
- Participate and serve on committees such as Infectious Control, Pharmaceutical, Budget, and Quality.
- Take ownership of performance evaluation schedules and criteria for RNs, LPNs, and CNAs.
- Make daily rounds to ensure personnel are performing at the highest levels of nursing standards.
- Oversee medication and treatment schedules.
- Licensed RN in the state of Illinois.
- Skilled Nursing leadership experience in a Long Term Care or Post-acute Care setting.
- BLS/CPR Certification
- BSN/MSN preferred