Director of Nursing - Long Term Care
Tupper Lake, NY 12986 US
Director of Nursing – Long Term Care
Our client is seeking a qualified Director of Nursing for a full-time, direct-hire opportunity. The Director of Nursing has the authority, responsibility, and accountability for the overall program operations and resident care provided in the clinical area. We are seeking a Dynamic Long Term Care Nursing Leadership Professional to help continue to drive quality patient care delivery in this fully staffed, 5 star building.
Details and Responsibilities:
- Provide support with planning, developing, organizing, implementing, and evaluating the nursing service
- This facility is on the campus of an acute care hospital and has steady admissions as well as physician partners
- Non-Profit Ownership
- 5 star Quality Ratings
- Strong, stable leadership team
- Fully staffed with RN and LPNs
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Benefit Time (PTO and Sick days)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Contributions
- Salary depends on experience ranging from $90K-$115K
- Must possess valid RN State of NY License.
- Nursing degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
- Must have experience in supervision and principles, the practice of teaching, etc.
- Experience in rehabilitative and restorative nursing practices is strongly preferred.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures