Director of Nursing - Long Term Care
Atlas, MO 64801 US
Director of Nursing – Long Term Care
Our client is seeking a qualified Director of Nursing for a full-time, direct-hire opportunity. The Director of Nursing has the authority, responsibility, and accountability for the overall program operations and resident care provided in the clinical area. We are seeking a Dynamic Long Term Care Nursing Leadership Professional to help continue to drive quality patient care delivery in this fully staffed, non-profit organization. This facility is medium-sized with fewer than 200 beds.
Details and Responsibilities:
- Provide support with planning, developing, organizing, implementing, and evaluating the nursing service
- This facility is on the campus of a continuing care retirement community
- Non-Profit Ownership
- Strong, stable leadership team
- Fully staffed with RN and LPNs
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Benefit Time (PTO and Sick days) 27 total
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Cell Phone allowance
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Contributions
- Employer paid 457 Plan after one year of service
- Salary depends on experience ranging from $110K-130K per year
- Annual performance bonus of up to 25% of your base salary, dependent upon quality metrics
- Must possess valid RN License in the State of MO
- Nursing degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
- Must have experience in supervision and principles, the practice of teaching, etc.
- Ideally seeking at least 2 years of prior DON experience in a long term care setting