Pitman, NJ 08071 US
Director of Nursing – LTC
GHR Search is seeking a Director of Nursing for a reputable and beautiful long term care facility in Gloucester County, NJ. This unique community is built around the idea of making a difference in the lives of their residents through top-notch care and meaningful life enrichment. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years experience as a Registered Nurse, as well as management experience. A background in senior living is preferred. We offer a competitive salary and benefits. Please see the following job description and submit your resume to apply today.
Responsible for responding to the needs of residents; functions in the role of Director of all nursing responsibilities for the Community. Responsible for providing emergency intervention to residents to facilitate the residents’ well-being and providing nursing intervention to facilitate the individual resident's independence. Plans, organizes, develops, directs and evaluates the nursing service operation ensuring the highest degree of quality patient care. Ensures adherence to all applicable federal, state and local standards, and promotes regulatory compliance.
Essential Job Functions
- Supervise all healthcare personnel to include hiring, training, evaluating and counseling within established policies and procedures.
- Supervise, as needed, the schedule of nursing services/personnel.
- Coordinate and oversee staff education.
- Provide intervention to respond to emergencies and concerns.
- Maintain medical charting and required documentation under scope state regulatory guidelines for appropriate licensing and corporate policies.
- Assess residents for change in level of care.
- Work closely with residents and families to develop & implement appropriate Plan of Care.
- Assist licensed staff with maintaining contact with Physicians to facilitate and maintain coordination of resident care.
- Audit resident records for adherence to community policy and procedures and maintenance of all regulatory components.
- Contact family emergency contacts as required.
- Review and complete Incident Reports for residents and staff to include tracking and trending of incidents, follow up and investigation of incidents and reporting to State agencies as required.
For additional information, please contact Eric Whetham at 484-362-6503 or via email at Ewhetham@ghresources.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $105,000 - $125,000 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person