Community Outreach Worker
Philadelphia, PA 19125 US
Do you enjoy engaging with the community to connect them with community resources and services? Do you have a background in social work and healthcare settings? This an excellent opportunity with a growing company in Philadelphia.
We are actively seeking a Social Worker Community Outreach Specialist within our Philadelphia, PA location!
This opportunity provides:
- Competitive Compensation
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Benefits, 401k, 18 days of PTO and 7 paid holidays
- Maintain and manage long & short-term case loads of medically or socially complex members
- Transport members to and from appointments or other community service sites
- Provide outreach to patients, families and caregivers to eliminate barriers to care
- Conduct in-home assessments
- Participate in care coordination of members
- Locate and engage with members in the home and community to assess for barriers, develop strategies and facilitate engagement with their treatment plans
- Bachelor's degree in Social Work preferred. MSW strongly preferred.
- 5 years of experience serving individuals with complex medical or psychsocial needs
- 2 years of experience providing outreach services
- Experience working in a healthcare setting as well as knowledge of community support services preferred
- All applicants must be comfortable transporting patients in their vehicle
- Excellent communication skills to engage with members and build relationships
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to learn more, please apply directly to this posting.