Community-Based Nurse Practitioner (NP)
Philadelphia, PA 19125 US
Nurse Practitioner (NP) – Community-Based
A large, reputable Population Health Management company is seeking a full-time Community-Based Nurse Practitioner to provide in-home visits throughout the Philadelphia area.
This non-profit organization is a Chronic Care, Patient-Centered innovative medical center dedicated to changing lives, improving quality, and driving down the cost of care.
The Community-Based Nurse Practitioner will be a key member in the full, multi-disciplinary team working in collaboration with a multitude of other medical personnel in order to help patients become healthier and decrease their unnecessary medical utilization. The NP should have experience working with the adult population and will provide home-based medical care to high-risk, medically complex patients with multiple comorbidities.
Nurse Practitioner Schedule: Full-time, 40 hours/wk
Nurse Practitioner Salary & Compensation:
- Between $100k - $125k, depending on experience
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Generous PTO and work-life balance
- 401k retirement plan, and more!
The Ideal Candidate:
- Pennsylvania Licensed Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner (CRNP)
- At least 2+ years of experience as an NP
- Experience within Community Health, Infectious Disease, Primary Care, or Internal Medicine
- Detailed knowledge of care transitions, strategies for reducing readmissions, and chronic condition management interventions
- Experience with Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial populations
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- ACLS certification
Ashley Rosati - Managing Director