Clinical Supervisor - CMA
Philadelphia, PA 19123 US
We are actively seeking a Clinical Supervisor - Certified Medical Assistant for our Philadelphia, PA location!
This opportunity it offering:
- High competitive salary
- Comfortable Monday to Friday schedule: no nights, weekends, on-call or holidays!
- Benefits package including: health, generous PTO, retirement plan
- Great company culture
The Clinical Supervisor - Certified Medical Assistant will be responsible for managing a team of Medical Assistants in a busy medical practice. The position reports to the designated Clinical Nurse to lead initiatives that maintain efficient patient flow and enforce compliance of workflows and duties.
- Review reports to determine MA compliance
- Assist with managing inventory of medical supplies and floor stock medications
- Manage durable medical equipment
- Prepare for and lead monthly department meetings for MAs
- Act as primary preceptor for all new medical assistant employees
Certified or Registered Medical Assistant with active certification within state of Pennsylvania
5+ years experience as a Medical Assistant with strong clinical skills
1+ year experience within a management or lead level position
Staff development experience preferred
All qualified and interested candidate apply today!
Please, send your most up to date resume for consideration or call Dave Casavecchia (484)567-9463 for more information.