Clinical Content Specialist - Athena EMR
Marlton, NJ 08053 US
EMR Analyst / Athenahealth
Interested in joining a rapidly growing, Managed Service Organization (MSO) that has added 20 Primary Care practices to their network in just under 2 years? Are you an EHR/EMR Analyst that has experience developing and supporting clinical content within Athenahealth? Do you want to join an innovative company that has concrete plans in place to double in size over the next year?
If you answered yes to these questions, please consider applying today!
- Monday – Friday, flexible hours
Compensation: $80,000 - $120,000/yr base salary, dependent on experience
- Extensive benefits package including generous PTO, affordable healthcare coverage, etc.
- Develop and support all facets of content within an Athenahealth EMR/EHR system
- Assist in onboarding new Primary Care practices to the Athenahealth application
- Provide recommendations on how to improve EMR/EHR documentation and workflows
- Troubleshoot all aspects of Athenahealth
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related field, highly preferred
- 3+ years of experience developing/maintaining content within an Athenahealth EMR/EHR system, preferably within a Physician Practice/Medical Group setting
- Strong communication skills