Charge Nurse / Nurse Supervisor
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462 US
A community in the Greater Harleysville Area is seeking a Charge Nurse or Nurse Supervisor to join their team! This organization is known for providing their residents with supportive living services including personal care, health care, and memory care. They also have a great reputation for being a community with a 5 star CMS rating.
As the Charge Nurse/Supervisor, you will be responsible for assessing resident needs, developing individual care plans, evaluating and administering nursing care, and supervising and directing care provided by Resident Assistants.
- Monday – Friday
- 11p to 7am
- Generous 401(k) match – Up to 7%
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits – as low as $6.00 per pay
- Paid Personal Leave – up to 3 weeks starting your first year
- Work with a 5 star facility
- Educational Reimbursement and Scholarships
- Certifications in dementia strategies, Montessori programs, and other paid trainings
- Employee holiday and summer parties
- Employee discount for meals
- Free membership to onsite fitness center
- Manageable resident to nurse ratio – get to know your residents!
- Active PA RN License
- CPR certified
- 2-4 years nursing experience preferred
If you are an experienced Charge Nurse or Nursing Supervisor and would like to be considered for this opportunity to join an excellent organization and tea please apply directly to this posting. For serious inquiries, please email your resume to Travis.Buono@ghresources.com. I look forward to hearing from you.