Certified Nursing Assistant
Colts Neck, NJ 07722 US
Are you a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) seeking to make a greater impact as a healthcare professional in our current times? Perhaps you are seeking to make additional income? We currently are offering contract opportunities for CNAs to join our teams. We have been certified as a Great Place to Work by our employees for 2019-2020.
Our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care. At our state of the art long term care facilities, you will be given the opportunity to apply your skills while building your career with New Jersey's premier healthcare organization.
Your role as a Certified Nursing Assistant or CNA is to provide exceptional resident care. You will also ensure each resident’s plan of care is followed. You will complete all required documentation as per state/federal guidelines, while also following all facility policies and procedures.
- Provides resident care as per resident care plan including but not limited to: transfer training, ADL training, assisting with feeding, bed making, hygiene, dressing and wound care, vital signs, answering call bells and assisting with room changes
- Communicates pertinent information to RN
- Completes all required documentation as per facility/state/federal policies
- Records intake and output
- Records temperature and bowel movements
- Ensures that all assigned residents are clean, dressed and groomed, safe, and fed during assigned shift hours
- Participates in conferences and contributes to the resident care plans
- 7am to 3pm
- 3pm to 11pm
- 11p to 7pm
Salary: $15 to $18 per hour
- High School diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Certified Nursing Aide Certification issued by the State of New Jersey is required
If you are a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), who is passionate about providing residents the exceptional care they deserve. Please apply directly to this posting or reach out directly. You may email your resume to Travis Buono at Tbuono@ghresources.com or give me a call at 610-684-4546.