Cath Lab Manager
Philadelphia, PA 19140 US
Manager – Cardiac Cath Lab
One of the region’s leading hospital health care systems is currently seeking a professional Cardiovascular or EP Technologist for a Manager of Cath Lab position in their Heart and Vascular Department.
This is located within a large and very busy Academic Trauma Center in the City of Philadelphia.
The Cath Lab Manager ( ARRT ) is responsible for directing the care provided to patients in the cardiac cath lab.
Areas of Accountability include:
- Development of evidence based policies, procedures and work processes to ensure quality patient care delivery
- Responsible for ensuring adequate staffing at all times
- Manages budgets, control of expenses, and cost containment for the department
- Continuing professional development and education of cath lab staff
- Oversight of daily operations
- Leading performance improvement initiatives within the department
- Effective supervision and guidance of staff ensuring positive work performance
If you are looking for the next step in your career, or seeking a stable and reputable organization to continue your career, please consider applying. This organization offers excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage, 403B plan, several weeks of PTO and room for career growth and advancement.
-Associates Degree in Radiologic Studies Required
-Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred
Licensures & Certifications:
-ARRT ( American Registered Radiologic Technologist ) – Required
-2 years of experience in a clinical leadership role
-5 years of experience as a Cardiac Cath OR EP Technologist
Contact Ashley Rosati at GHR Search for more information!