Care Coordinator - LCSW-C
Baltimore, MD 21201 US
Want to work with a great non-profit organization that supports the under privileged population? Want to assist with the substance abuse epidemic?
We are actively seeking a full time, permanent Care Coordinator LCSW-C for our organization in the Glen Burnie, MD area!
This position is offering:
- Competitive compensation
- Great benefits package
- Very rewarding opportunity to fight the substance abuse epidemic
- Amazing company culture
- The Care Coordinator LCSW-C is responsible for patient flow, data collection, and management of substance abuse screenings. The position is housed within local community partner organizations and is primarily responsible for meeting with patients prior to discharge or completion of services to assess clinical appropriateness and link them to our services. The goal of this position is to promote appropriate linkage to care for patients experiencing substance use problems in effort to reduce relapse and eliminate overdose enhancing the overall well-being and health outcomes.
- Masters degree in Social Work from an accredited program
- Maryland (MD) Licensed Certified Social Worker - Clinical (LCSW-C) active and valid
- Two years of experience working in a substance abuse or behavioral health setting
ALL QUALIFIED AND INTERESTED APPLY TODAY!
Please, send your most up to date resume for consideration or call Dave Casavecchia at (484)567-9463 for more information.