Call Center Customer Service Representative
Philadelphia, PA 19107 US
General Healthcare Resources is seeking qualified Patient Access Coordinators for a full-time permanent telephonic triage opportunity. This is an onsite hybrid opportunity; this is not fully remote/work from home opportunity. Employees will work at a call center location in Center City Philadelphia and able to work from home a few days during the week once trained.
Please see information below, and if you are interested please submit your resume for consideration and we will reach out to you.
- Monday - Friday 8a- 4:30p
- Part of an on-location call center.
- Assesses and triages patient health concerns, primarily orthopedic related.
- Provides health education to callers to assist them in best decision making
- Manages utilization through education
- Special projects, initiatives, and other job duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Call Service Representative
- Telephonic or triage experience is required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized, self-directed worker with an ability to function in high volume environment
- Proficient level of experience with Microsoft Office applications, and strong technical aptitude
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 - $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Parental leave
- Profit sharing
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
- One location