Baltimore, MD 21287 US
Due to growth and continued expansion, a non-profit, highly reputable healthcare network is seeking independent and motivated CT Technologists to join its team in Baltimore, MD! The CT Technologist will be responsible for the successful scanning and assistance of procedures on patients who are extremely ill or injured.
This leading academic medical center is widely recognized for its innovation and excellence in clinical care, education, and research in medicine. If you are looking to join an organization that invests in their staff both professionally and financially, please see additional details below!
CT Tech Schedule:
- Part-Time andFull-Time available
- Days andNights available
- On-Call required
Salary & Compensation:
- $26 - $41/hour, depending on experience
- Healthy shift differential
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Generous PTO + paid holidays
- Retirement plan, and more!
The Ideal Candidate:
- ARRT certified in CT and Radiology
- Active Maryland state license
- Valid CPR certification
- At least 1 year of recent experience
- Nicotine free
Please contact Devin Simmons directly at 484-567-9468 for additional information.