CT Tech - Radiologic Technologist
Emmaus, PA 18049 US
A highly reputable, progressive healthcare organization is seeking experienced, career-focused Radiology Technologists and CT Technologists to join their team in various locations throughout the region!
As a full-time CT Tech, you will be responsible for performing CT scans of designated anatomy using professional judgment while imaging with regard to technical quality according to physician specifications. Provides courteous and professional delivery of CT technical exams and procedures while adhering to radiation safety precautions. Supports patient questions and concerns regarding exam procedures and process, while maintaining appropriate confidentiality regarding PHI and HIPPA related information. On-call as required by the department.
This organization has a great reputation for offering their employees many opportunities for professional growth and career advancement. Many of these positions are open due to growth and plans for continued expansion!
Schedules: Day and Night Shifts Available
- Various Schedules – They have full-time and part-time opportunities and are open to 8hr, 10hr or 12hr schedules!
- NO On-Call, NO weekends!
- $60,000 - $100,000/yr + Shift Differentials for Evenings/Nights
- Compensation is determined based on experience, position and shift
- Generous Sign-On Bonuses, up to $18,000!
- Extensive medical benefits, competitive 401k
- Over 4 weeks Paid Time Off
- Up to $6,000/yr toward tuition reimbursement and additional support toward certifications
License & Education:
- Technical School Diploma Graduate of accredited Radiology program or equivalent OR CNMT, RT (CT) Certified, required
- Associate degree Graduate of Health Science Program, preferred.
- ARRT Radiography Certification ARRT license, Upon Hire3
- Computed Tomography (CT) Certification – active or must be completed within 1 Year of hire
Skills / Required Experience:
- Less than 1 year experience as a Radiologic Technologist, preferred
- 1 year experience as a CT Technologist, preferred
- VERY open to cross training and offering employees opportunities for growth and advancement
- Ability to provide proper patient care essential to radiologic procedures
- Knowledge and skills to preform scans on patients of all ages, adapting to various protocols.
- Proficient use of the advanced software for CT scanning and post procedure processing applications
- Strong aptitude for CT technology
- Strong interpersonal skills, positive attitude, and upbeat demeanor
- Knowledge and skills to perform venipuncture, preferred
With over 30 years of healthcare staffing experience, GHR Healthcare is your trusted partner in finding the perfect contract or permanent role in the healthcare industry. Our specialized teams have placed thousands of healthcare professionals nationwide. You will have a dedicated recruiter, providing access to new opportunities and guidance every step of the way. Whatever your career goals, GHR Healthcare is here to support you and find your perfect fit. Get to know us: www.ghrhealthcare.com
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.