CARDIAC OR RN
Wyomissing, PA 19610 US
Cardiac OR RN – Berks County PA
A large, highly recognized, magnet status and multi-site health system is seeking an experienced, career-focused Cardiac OR Nurse for one of their multiple hospitals in the Greater Philadelphia area! This is a Level One Trauma Center and one of the busiest ER’s in PA – this position is based in their brand new surgical tower with state of the art, advanced technology.
Cardiac OR RN Typical Cases: Cardiac robotic valve replacement, CABG procedures, LEAD extraction cases, TAVR procedures, Thoracic cases, minimally invasive valve replacement
- Day shift; typically start at 6:30am or 7am – 8 or 10 hour shifts
- On call evenings, nights and weekends – rotation shared amongst team
- Compensation / Salary:
- Pay range between $32 - $50/hr depending on experience, certifications, and education
- $10,000 sign on bonus!
- Benefits Eligible positions with comprehensive medical/dental/vision coverage, over 4 weeks Paid Time Off, MANY opportunities for professional growth and career advancement!
- Experienced OR nurse with strong cardiac background who has experience in circulating
- Open heart experience preferred
- 1 year of acute care nursing experience
- Cardiac surgery experience required
- BSN preferred
- CNOR preferred
To apply, please contact/send resume to: