Behavioral Health Clinicians
East Beekmantown, NY 12901 US
Seeking Behavioral Health Clinicians to provide direct clinical services including individual therapy, family therapy, group therapy, and counseling to our clients. Are you interested in providing case coordination and therapeutic education services in your community and looking to join a rapidly growing organization that’s making an impact in your area?
Consider applying today or email resumes directly to email@example.com for a quicker response!
Job Title: Behavioral Health Clinician
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Schedule: Monday – Friday with flexible start/end times that vary on clinician’s clients (will end no later than 6pm)
NO On-Call, NO Weekends – must work on-site, can accommodate a hybrid work from home schedule
Behavioral Health Clinician Responsibilities:
- Provides direct clinical treatment including individual, family, and group therapies, and crisis intervention toward maximizing the clinical response of each person seen
- Conducts initial evaluations and identifies critical impairments that become the focus of treatment form effective planning and implementation of treatment
- Provides unscheduled and or emergent services as needed for walk-in, open-access, and crisis clients at any time during scheduled shift
- Provides services beyond scheduled shift as required to meet the needs of acute walk-in, open access, and/or crisis clients
- Provides clinical services including treatment and education in accord with the treatment plan
- Documents all aspects of the evaluation and treatment process to potentiate patient care, facilitate effective treatment coordination, and ensure regulatory compliance
- Coordinate treatment with other behavioral health services, other providers, probation, parole, including facilitating referrals for inpatient treatment to maximize quality and effectiveness of care
- Documents all services in accordance with Federal/State regulations and company policies and procedures
- Supports collaboration and teamwork by sharing information and responding to questions/requests from rehabilitation team and other support providers
- Provides clinical oversight/supervision to other clinicians up to the maximum number allowed according to the clinician’s license (i.e., LHMC, LCSW-R)
- Participates in meetings as scheduled
- Meets or exceeds the then current (currently 65%) individual billable units of service requirement
Compensation: dependent on licenses/certifications and years of experience
Range: $48k (unpermitted MSW) – $80k (LCSW-R)
- Master’s degree in Mental Health Counseling or Social Work is required.
- LMHC-P, LMHC, LMSW or LCSW license preferred
- +3 years of relevant experience required
- Valid NYS driver’s license and reliable transportation required for local and regional travel.
- Experience providing direct clinical service to the population served by the assigned clinical program is strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage time effectively as well as to organize tasks.
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team and collaborate across disciplines and programs.
- Knowledge of substance abuse issues including features of alcohol and various drug abuse signs and symptoms, intervention strategies, awareness of associated medical concerns.
- Individual, family, and group therapy skills.
- Broad clinical knowledge of psychiatric disorders, and psychiatric diagnosis.
- Ability to conduct clinical interviews and assess mental status.
- Extensive knowledge with PC applications and electronic medical records strongly preferred.
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Time Off
- Health / Dental / Vision / Basic Life
- HSA / FSA
Work Location: Hyrbrid, Remote and in Office