OR RN - Operating Room Nurse
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010 US
OR Registered Nurse - Operating Room
A highly reputable, non-profit hospital health system is seeking experienced Operating Room Nurses to join their team in a level II trauma center in the Philadelphia suburbs! This is a great opportunity to join a magnet status, progressive and financially stable organization with plenty of opportunities for professional growth and career advancement.
As a full-time Operating Room RN, you will join a seasoned team of preoperative nursing professionals in this exciting trauma center and will act as a member of the interdisciplinary team in the Operating Room, while assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating comprehensive patient care services. This Operating Room sees a variety of cases including Trauma, ENT, General Surgery and Transplants, all emergent surgical cases that come through the ER
Schedule(s): Various Shifts and Schedules Available
- Days, Evenings and Night shifts available
- 8 hour, 10 hour and 12 hour shifts available
- Minimal weekend and on-call requirements
Compensation & Additional Perks!
- Salary: $33.00 - $49.00/hr (Depending on experience)
- In addition to base pay, the organization also offers competitive shift differentials for evenings, nights and weekends
- Comprehensive and competitive health, dental and vision benefits packages
- Continuing education and tuition reimbursement offered
- Over 4 weeks Paid Time Off
- PA Licensed Registered Nurse
- BSN required
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in the Operating Room required with ability to scrub and circulate
- CNOR preferred, not required
- If you are looking for a new challenge in your nursing career, have one year or more of Operating Room experience and would like to work for one of the region’s TOP hospitals, please consider applying!
To apply, please contact/send resume to:
Ashley Rosati - Managing Director